Boogie Workshop november 2017
- The organization: the team organizing the Jump Up Boogie Woogie Workshop
- The attendee: the individual attending the Jump Up Boogie Woogie Workshop
Registration and Admission Policies
- The organization guarantees admission to the dance camp only after complete payment of the workshop fee. If you register with a partner both leader and follower need to pay the workshop fee
- The organization will not be held responsible for any expense incurred by the attendee, unless differently stated in the Cancellation Policies
- The organization reserves the right to revoke admission to the camp, with no fee reimbursement, to attendees not respecting these terms and conditions. This also affects the registration of your sign-up partner
Rules to be respected during the weekend
- The attendee will follow dance classes according to the workshop schedule and to the level he or she has been assigned to
- Teachers can assign another level to you, there judgment is binding and not open for discussion
- Teachers, whose judgement is unquestionable, reserve the right to change attendees level at any time and in all classes
- The organization will not be held responsible for any lost and or damaged belongings nor for injuries
- The attendee will pay respect to the other participants, teachers, organizers, facilities and all equipment
- No form of psychologically or physically hostile and or offensive behavior will be tolerated. Offenders will be immediately revoked admission to the camp
- The organisation cannot be held responsible for injuries accured during your participation of this weekend
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Registration to the workshop can be canceled by attendees, with the following reimbursement rules:
- 75% of the workshop fee will be reimbursed for cancellations happening no later than 30 days before the workshop starts.
- 25% of the workshop fee will be reimbursed for cancellations between 30 days and 10 days before the workshop starts.
- NO refund for cancellations happening later than 10 days before the workshop starts.
- A cancellation can also affect the registration of your signup partner
- These rules apply in all cases, including those due to last-minute injuries, flight cancellations, or any event that is not caused by the organization.
- The organization reserves the right to make changes to the schedule and/or line-up of the weekend if necessary
- The attendee is allowed to sell (or give away) a full- or party pass under few conditions
- The new attendee can not change role or level. The attendee needs to let us know what the changes are to avoid problems at the registration desk